Thursday, January 12, 2012

One Year

Isn't it crazy how much things can change in just one year?  One year ago from today I went to work for 8 hours, went to the gym, oh, and found out that I was pregnant!  Today I woke up and got to spend the day with the sweetest little boy in the whole world.  Quite a change from the day I had one year previous.  I wouldn't change it for anything though.  I have the greatest job ever.

After we found out the good news one year ago

My little boy today!

Having fun playing on the floor!
I had no idea one year ago how my life would change and how much love I would feel for this little man.  He truly has blessed me and Eric's lives in so many ways and I am so grateful that I get to be his mom.  He makes me smile so much.  His laugh and smile melt my heart.  Seeing him and Eric play is the sweetest thing ever.  I want to lock all of these memories away forever.  I guess that's what journals and pictures are for huh?  I've been reflecting on all kinds of things today.  The past year wasn't the easiest one ever.  Pregnancy wasn't the easiest thing, neither was child birth, but all of it was worth having my little Travis Allan.  I'm so glad that I found out he was coming to me just one year ago today.

Life is good :)

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh, he seriously looks like a fake doll lying next to you. haha. He's so cute!