Monday, March 28, 2011

September

As many of you may already know, I love the month of September.  You may be wondering why I'm blogging about something that is still 5 months away, but if you bear with me for a little while you will understand.  Promise.  There are three reasons why I love this month, and I want to share them with you.  Well, I mostly want to share one with you :)  My top three reasons are:

3.  This month marks the beginning of fall.  The leaves start to change colors and the weather starts to get cooler.  I love going on walks and hearing the crunch of leaves under my feet.  Seriously, who doesn't love the start of fall??

2.  It's my Birthday!!!  September 22nd is possibly the best day ever.  I really really love birthdays!

1.  This reason is a new one this year.  On September 14th (give or take a few days) Eric and I will become parents!  That's right, we are going to have a baby!!  That is definitely going to make this September an extra special one for the two of us.  We are super excited!  We get to find out on May 3 (our anniversary) what we are having.  How sweet is that?!  I'm so excited to see Eric as a dad.  Little kids just adore him.

Here are some pictures to prove it, minus the pregnancy test.  I will spare all of you that image:)

The night we found out I was pregnant.  Excuse the nasty face.  I just got home from working out.  

Me at 12 weeks.  I don't like being in pictures alone, hence the awkward smile!   



I was going to put a picture up from today, but I don't feel very well so I'll post a current picture later on. 

There you go.  I told you if you bore with me you'd understand why I was writing about September!

15 comments:

chelsea said...

Ahhhhhhhh! Omg I knew it! Congrats Alli! You will be the most amazing mama! Xoxo

jenfra said...

Yeah! I am so excited...so sorry you are not feeling well...hopefully it will pass fast! Yeah Congratulation!

Aubrey said...

I've been wondering if you were going to have an announcement soon! :) So excited for you! Babies are the best and you can just never understand how awesome it is until you have your own. I'm so happy for you guys. You'll be great parents, that is one lucky babe. I've never loved my life more than I do now. You're going to love it so much!! I mean, feeling them inside you is awesome... but once they're out... you'll forget life before them immediately. :)

Unknown said...

Love what Aubrey said, but juuuuuuuuussssst wait Allison. Just wait. You will eventually remember how life used to be. :) Ha ha Just kidding. You know I love kids. I have three. Anyway, I'm SO EXCITED! I tell Chris all the time that I am so excited for you guys and.... for us of course! We can't wait for a little one (other than ours) in the family! September come fast!

Unknown said...

That comment was from Kristen btw......not Chris...

CHO said...

YEAH!!!!! CONGRATS!!! :) You're going to love being a mommy... it really is the best!

Becca Rowe said...

Congrats again! September is an awesome month:)

D & C Larson said...

oh. my. GOSH!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA!!!!
I am SO HAPPY for you guys! Finally! Seriously yay Allison! You two are going to be the best parents- ever! I am going to call you asap and I want to hear all about it! Yay! Congrats girl!
:)

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Mindy said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I hope you've been feeling okay!

kim said...

YAY! Well, I AM glad I got on your blog today! How exciting!!! Congratulations!

Dan and Katie said...

We are so excited for you!! If it is a boy we will have to set our kids up when they go to BYU someday:)

SERAPH said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! VERY excited for you guys! How are you feeling?

Ryan and Marci said...

Congrats Allison!!! That is so exciting

Tess said...

YAY! Congratulations! I echo all these comments...parenthood is the greatest step you can take!